§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Information about the collection of personal data when using our website is given below. Personal data are all data that are personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible entity in accordance with Art. 4, Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
NanoVit Research GmbH
Represented by the Managing Directors Dr. h.c. Günter Sterzik and Boris Borisov
Phone: +49 (0)731/705 33 40
Fax: +49 (0)731/705 33 41
(see our Site notice).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data that you supply (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us so that we can answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context once the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are any legal archiving obligations.
(4) If we have to make use of hired service providers for individual functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective procedures below. At the same time, we will also name the defined criteria for the length of storage.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data relating to you:
- the right to information,
- the right to correction or deletion,
- the right to restriction of the processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- The right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. when you don’t register or transmit information to us in another way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1f) GDPR).
- IP address
- Date and time of the enquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respectively transferred data quantity
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its user interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website overall more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookie, whose scope and mode of operation are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various enquiries from your browser can be matched to the common session. As a result, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prespecified time, which can vary from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
- d) You can configure your browser settings in accordance with your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§4 Google Maps
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This allows us to directly display interactive maps to you and to enable you to use the map functions conveniently.
(2) On visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have visited the respective sub-pages of our website. In addition, the data listed in §3 of this declaration are transmitted. This takes place irrespective of whether or not you have a Google account via which you have logged in. If you have logged in via Google, your data will be directly matched to your account. If you do not wish this matching to your Google profile to take place, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising purposes, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the rendering of needs-based advertising and in order to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of this user profile; your objection must be addressed to Google.